This week was super long. Had friends to see and events to be at everyday this week after work-- but I'm definitely NOT complaining, just stating my exhaustion. But feeling so loved and grateful for the people in my life! Anyway, hope you all have an incredible and relaxing weekend! :)
* A friend sent me this, and I immediately missed my college friends.
* THIS cami is my absolute favorite. I'm not one to really wear camis/tanks as I'm not the most comfortable with showing off my arms, but this one is so flattering-- the cut is gorgeous, and it's reversible.. so you're pretty much getting 2 for 1 :)
* I've been on the hunt for the perfect black vest (& I'm really picky about the cut and the softness.. ) and THIS one made the cut. I can honestly just pet it all day..
* 40% OFF at J.Crew Factory.. what's not to love? I'm loving this cream cable-knit sweater // the perfect sequin top for the holidays // & of course obsessed with this plaid pencil skirt
* I also just placed an order for this Gap leather jacket.. the fit looks gorgeous on the model, so hopefully I'll love it when it arrives!
* I know most of you reading my blog are ladies, but thoughts on the Jay Z x Barney's collection "A New York Holiday"? (maybe the men in your life will appreciate a piece of Jay Z as a gift!)
* did you see this? "Histagrams" -- if Instagram was around back during historical moments.
Now off to brunch @ Spoon! & then (hopefully) visiting the David Zwirner gallery to see THIS exhibition... how amazing does it look?!