Here's a fun little how-to on "drip manicures". It's fun and easy, and you're free to choose whatever colors you'd like! Plus, it doesn't have to be perfect! ;)
I chose a mint as my main color and pink + white for the "drip" effect!
1. Apply 2 thin coats of base color and let dry completely.
2. Choose 2 colors to for your "drip" effect, and place a drop of both on a dish.
3. Swirl the two colors together with your dotting tool or toothpick
4. Draw on "dripping" effect!
5. Smooth out with a top coat of your choice!
I love the pink & white over the mint :)