Last week I made a quick stop at Sephora for a new eye liner, specifically this one, and of course while in line, I saw the cutest Mini Emergency Kit. This kit has everything from dental floss to earring backs & is TSA compliant in size, (for those that are thinking about traveling with it,) so it's pretty perfect. But then I thought with a few tweaks, it would be even more perfect for the fashionistas out there.
With Fashion Week coming up in a few weeks, I put together this "fashion" emergency kit that will definitely help you out during those long nights and early mornings when you have to look as if you've gotten your 8 hours of sleep.
1. How cute is this Kate Spade clutch?
2. Mints are always a must, you never know who you'll meet ;)
3. These hair ties are all the rage- you never know when you'll need one.
4. Save yourself some time with this dry shampoo- and no one will know you didn't wash your hair!
5. Whether you're taking the Metro or hopping from cab to cab, hand sanitizer is a must for any city girl.
6. Band Aids will save your life. I mean you never know when your AWang ankle boots will rub you the wrong way.
7. Okay, you obviously don't need all the colors of the rainbow, but black or white thread & a needle is perfect for quick fix rips or sewing buttons!
8. We don't want to see any coffee stains on your Equipment blouse.
9. There's nothing worse than chipped/ broken nails getting caught on everything. Save yourself the trouble, and carry a small nail file!
10. Your favorite top coat nail polish, can also be used to save the runs in your tights from ripping any more!
11. Score an amazing deal on those Theory pants that weren't exactly your size? Safety pins are the perfect temporary fix!
12. And of course, the double-sided tape. Use them to keep your dress in place or for a quick hem for your trousers!
What are some of your essentials in a "fashion" emergency kit?